Thursday, May 24, 2012

Web scripts home








Web scripts is a site where you can find php,java scripts,MySQL queries you need to build up your own sites using the above mentioned scripts.I have focused on most popular search & FAQs to build up this site.I think this site will be solving most of your problems regarding the above web languages.In addition to the above scripts I have included miscellaneous section using the FAQs on different topic of internet use.
















FAQ s
How do I get the remote user IP address by php ?
What is the difference between require and include in php ?
How do I delete an array element?
How do I write an array to a text file?
How do I redirect to a different pages?
How do I calculate the Number of days between two days?
How to export tabledata to Microsoft Excel with SELECT INTO OUTFILE statement?




12 comments:

  1. Nice blog.. Thanks for sharing this blog information with us…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. trafficize bonus

    ReplyDelete